Friday, August 15, 2014

34 weeks!!!

It has been a BUSY week!  Kate started school on Monday and has been loving it.  Then we had work parties, the start of church choir, and back to school night at Kate's school.  Tonight, David is working until 1 am.  I'm hoping we can have a quiet weekend despite the fact that I'm on call.  We have told Kate that we're going to inflate her pool this weekend and hang out.  I hope I get to just lounge in the pool some.
The biggest thing I've noticed this week is that I am SO SO tired!  I just stop at the end of the day...sometimes before.  I think that Wednesday I could have fallen asleep as soon as Kate was in bed at 830!  I even took a nap that day.  I tried to take a nap today but my pager went off about 30 minutes in.  Oh well!  May the weekend bring rest.  :-)

Due Date: September 25, 2014  
How Far Along: 34 weeks 1 day
Fruit/Veggie: canaloupe, savoy cabbage  - 17-19 inches, 4.5-5 pounds
Gender: It's a BOY!  
Exercise: Still exercising almost daily.  However, it's a LOT harder...and I think I'm sweating more!  I feel like I slow down more and more each day.  But, I'll keep going even if it is super slow because it's good for me, good for baby, and will help after delivery.

Sleep: Most nights still up at least twice.  Though I have been SO tired the last two nights, I only woke up once.  WOW!

Cravings: Ice cream, breakfast.  The breakfast thing has been pregnancy long.  Ice cream more second half.  But I'm telling you...it's a REAL thing, folks!

What I love: Feeling and watching the baby move! I'm still in love with our family pictures.  Love that Kate is having a good time in kindergarten.  Our new furniture.  My nursery glider!

What I miss: turning over in bed easily, having energy, not being tired, going full out at the gym

What I'm looking forward to:  a couple more showers, seeing our family pictures,

What I'm thankful for:  My sweet husband, always taking care of me.  A healthy pregnancy. Kate doing well in school.  Being able to set up house - new furniture!

No comments: