This is a food free post, but I love these little questionaires. If you'd like to do it as well, feel free to copy and try it out!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, though bags are easier.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. I took the top two sections of our old tree and use it. My miniature one just depressed me!
3. When do you put up the tree? the weekend after Thanksgivig
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime soon after the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? never tried it but my guess is no!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm...I guess my bike
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I've got two...one that my mom got me and stays up all year, and another that I got at Kirklands last year.
8. Hardest person to buy for? my brother
9. Easiest person to buy for?mom
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ummm...I can think of one but I'm not going to say what it was...I never used it, though. I can also think of my brother's worst gift, but I wont say it either.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail if I send them
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Clause
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? whenever I know what I want to get and find it!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the wheat squares and nuts from Trash (i.e. chex mix!)...and squash casserole. BUT I LOVE baking for Christmas treats.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Both. My tree has clear, our den tree has colored, and the themed tree has clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? hmmm...I dont know. I like O Holy Night and Silent Night. Birthday of a Kin is good too.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Now I travel since my parents live in TN.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitsen, and Rudloph (!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel or weird Kyrgyz thing
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? lines, traffic
23. What I love most about Christmas? Of course, we celebrate because Jesus came to give us life but I'll go outside of that and say giving. It's so much fun! I just bought a lot of toys for the children at our hospital and just love it!!!
This was a fun one, enjoyed your answers! Very diplomatic not to say which present.
I got this one too. It was fun!
Can you please do me a favor and send me your email address. I have a link to a cookie recipe that you might like. I had your email on my old computer, but don't have it on my new one.
I hope you are well.
Gail - My mom has told many people about my blog and I didn't want someone to happen to read it. It's not one of those things that ruined anything...so I figured, better leave well enough alone!!!
Linda - I just love these things.
Post a Comment