I have been tagged for a meme by Gail at Hambones. I'm doing this during class...so a recipe post will come later today! Okay, the meme is 9 weird things about me. Here goes...
1. The middle toe on my right food is smaller than all the others...it looks like it only has one joint. Okay, looks weirder than it sounds!
2. I (like Gail) like soggy cereal.
3. I'm from the south but HATE sweet tea!
4. I DESPISE stink bugs but they seem to like me...I've been ATTACKED while picking blueberries!
5. I'm a Cubs fan...if you know baseball, you know that's wierd...especially since I don't live in Chicago!
6. When I was little, I liked to mush up cake and mix it together with the ice cream. Mama told me it was gross and tried to stop me...I usually figured out a way to do it anyway.
7. I think that almond extract is gross but love almonds.
8. I can't snap my fingers or whistle. Well, I can whistle one note but that's all!
9. Raw pork (especially loin cut) grosses me out, yet I'm going to be a doctor! Beleive it or not, doctors do get grossed out, they just learn to hide it well.
I tag Erika, VeuveClicquot, and Peabody. If anyone else wants to participate, feel free! If I tagged you and you can't or don't want to do this, no pressure! Also, feel free to make it as "foodie" or not as you want.