Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Adopt a Blogger

There are so many great food bloggers out there. I think this community has really grown recently. Sometimes, starting a blog can be kind of intimidating. What do you post? How do you take the pictures? What if no one sees your blog and you just do this for...no one?! Well, Kristen of Dine and Dish came up with a fantastic idea - Adopt a Blogger! In this event, a "veteran" blogger adopts a new blogger and they keep up with each other and let others know about the other blogs. Well, because I've been blogging for a year and a half or so, I'm considered a veteral blogger...don' t know if I agree but...! Who is my adopte blogger? Katie of Other People's Food. She has been blogging since April and has some WONDERFUL looking food. In fact, I have a chicken recipe tagged to try soon. Check back to find how that is...in fact, go to Katie's blog and look at her wonderful array of dinners, salads, and desserts...how about that goat cheese! Mmmm!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool concept, I'm off to visit your adoptee. :)


Ari (Baking and Books)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great concept too! I haven't yet posted about my new blogger adoptee. Gotta get on the ball!

Kate (in the Kitchen)

Tanya said...

Ummm. I want someone to adopt me!
But yeah, I love her blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.