- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced (I used pre-minced)
- 12 whole Jumbo Shrimp, Peeled, Deveined, Tails Left On
- 2 whole Zucchini, Sliced On A Slight Diagonal
- 2 ears Corn, Kernels Sliced Off
- ½ cups Grape Tomatoes, Sliced In Half Lengthwise
- Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
- Chopped Fresh Herbs, If Desired
Preparation InstructionsHeat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic. When oil/butter is hot, add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes - if using fresh shrimp. If you choose to use frozen, pre-cooked just thaw the shrimp in some water and add to the pan at the end to heat through. Remove to a plate. Do not clean skillet.
Add the rest of the butter and oil and heat over medium heat or spray pan with cooking spray. Add zucchini slices in a single layer and cook for one minute, tossing once. Scoot the zucchini to the edges of the pan, then add corn kernels to the middle of the pan. Cook for one minute. I'm sure I cooked them longer than this...I like my veggies a little more tender.
Add grape tomatoes, salt, and pepper, and toss around, then add shrimp. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, then remove from heat. Serve on a big platter.
Allowed to cool for a bit! Yummy and refreshing. Enjoy!