Monday, July 07, 2014

Weeks 27-28

To say that the last two (almost three) weeks have been crazy would be an understatement!  Last week we moved and are still unpacking and finishing moving everything.  When we tried to set up internet we were told that the soonest it could be done was today...so David went with option number 3 or 4 so we could have access since I was on call last week and he is on this week.  Then my computer decided to start acting up and it's still not acting right.  Thus, my long absence!

Moving and work and life have just exhausted me these past two weeks.  We spent most of last week moving.  Then we went to TX for a family reunion.  It was actually BEAUTIFUL!  The weather was cool (in TX in July!) and we had a really good visit.  Then when we got back, K started at a new summer camp.  She has really enjoyed it a lot but is definitely worn out by the end of the week.

I have to say that my week on call wasn't bad.  And it was a 4 day week due to July 4th holiday.  We spent Friday and Saturday doing some shopping for the house and got a good bit accomplished but it has me beat.  We did go to fireworks Friday night and K loved it!  She also determined that fireworks are made from glitter that's all glued together and just comes apart when it goes in the air.  :-)

Right now, David is trying to get my computer to work, attaching the DVD player upstairs, and trying to determine why the build in WiFi won't work well on the TV.  He's so good!!!  I love him!  I am preparing for my glucose tolerance test tomorrow.  Yuck!  Ready for that to be over for sure!

Due Date: September 25, 2014  
How Far Along: 28 weeks (and 4 days)
Fruit/Veggie: eggplant, cauliflower - 15.5 inches, 2.5 pounds
Gender: It's a BOY!  
Exercise: Still exercising almost daily.  I'm definitely getting out of breath faster and can't do as much.  My jumping jacks are much closer to the ground and I'm modifying a lot...but still going!

Sleep: I'm pretty consistently up at least twice a night.  The pregnancy pillow has been great recently!  We switched sides of the bed, so that I can sleep on my left side without feeling like there is a wall between me and David. 

Cravings: Um...salty stuff, ice cream, sausage biscuits.  Sometimes it's still hard to decide what I want.

What I love: Feeling and watching the baby move! The support David gives me.  Our new house.  seeing how much K is enjoying her new school and the new house. 

What I miss: turning over in bed easily, bending over easily, being able to go "full out" at the gym, having energy for the WHOLE day!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the house straight and set up, choosing nursery bedding, having my GTT DONE, my shower this weekend

What I'm thankful for:  My sweet husband, always taking care of me.  A healthy pregnancy. 

No comments: