Friday, May 16, 2014

21 weeks

Meet the return of fatigue!  That has been the name of this week.  I don't know if it's left over from Disneyworld or just how things go at this point, but I can be going strong and then 5 o'clock comes and WHAM!  I wish I had taken that nap earlier.  I took three naps this weekend totaling 5 hours.  I'm also feeling really snack-y.  We're getting close to a name...just need to agree on a middle name!  K had her graduation yesterday and did the prayer during the ceremony.  It was SO sweet.  I might have cried!  Crying - that's another thing that has returned (or never really left).  I think I get stressed more easily and tired more easily, which makes me much more likely to cry.  However, things are going really well.  I feel like I look like I'm pregnant for sure now and that's fun!


Due Date: September 25, 2014
How Far Along: 20 weeks (and 1 day)
Fruit/Veggie: Banana, Bok Choy - 10.5 inches, 11 ounces (though our ultrasound said he weighted 12 oz!!!)
Gender: It's a BOY!
 Exercise: Still exercising almost daily.  Less jumping and out of breath more quickly.  I also feel different when doing squats.
Sleep: Sleeping well.  Getting up 1-3 times a night, mostly just once

Cravings: no real "cravings" and not having a BIG appetite, just kind of more snack-y than usual
What I love: Looking pregnant!  I love putting my hand on my belly and feeling like it's actually a pregnant belly.  I love how David looks at me!
What I miss: turning over in bed easily, being able to go "full out" at the gym
What I'm looking forward to: a new "to us" house hopefully soon, baby shopping, solidifying a name
What I'm thankful for: my husband who takes care of me; family and friends who share excitement with us; a healthy baby at our last exam

No comments: