Friday, May 11, 2012

Product Review - A First!

So, I don't normally do this but D and I have tried the Kraft Fresh Take blends several times.  This is a season breading with cheese combo.  They market it at being good to add to fish, chicken, pork...really whatever you want.  We've tried the rosemary and herb version as well as the Italian Parmesan version.  Both were really good.  The first time we had it, we put he Rosemary version on fish. 

It was pretty good.  The next time, I put it on chicken strips. D liked it on the chicken better. 

I do think that it would go really well on pork chops, too.  So, if you're looking for a quick and easy was to season your mean, try this out...it's on sale at Kroger right now!  (I did not receive any compensation for this, so Kraft...just thank me!) :-)

Fresh Takes Chicken or Fish
Open your chosen fresh takes pack and mix the cheese and bread crumbs.  If you will be using the whole package, just toss in your desired meat and toss to coat.  I didn't use the whole thing, so I poured some into a bowl in order to save the rest for later use.  For fish, preheat oven to 400.  Coat fish and place on baking sheet.  Cook for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes.  For chicken fingers, preheat oven to 350.  Toss to coat chicken and place on baking sheet.  Cook for 12-15 minutes or until center of chicken is cooked through.  Enjoy!

No comments: