Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Cookbook


My best friend, Sarah, came over last night and gave me a Christmas present before she returned to the world of night nursing. When I visited her in Nashville this August, we went to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital to check it out. In their gift shop I admired a cookbook. What a great friend...she remembered! I haven't had a chance to look through it all the way, but the recipes I've glanced at are GREAT! SO, there will be some new recipes coming up soon! Don't worry, Sarah, I didn't see any recipes for fried spider legs or roasted cockroaches. ;-)


I also received an Asian cookbook from Williams-Sonoma from my roomie. Once I look through that one there may be some Asian cooking being done around here. Oh, I hope that I get to cook in the middle of my studying!

5 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Yay! Cookbooks! I'm trying to resist buying any new ones for a few months. Trying.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

OOh, new cookbooks! I got FOUR, count em four, for Christmas and I can't wait to start perusing them. I had checked one out from the library right before Christmas and am working on going through it and gleaning recipes I *might* be interested in. I'll post about my others in the coming weeks. Can't wait to hear how you like yours and what all you cook out of it :)

Enjoy them, fun fun!

Glenna said...

Cookbooks are so fun and anything from Williams Sonoma is always fantastic! Have fun!

Claire said...

Paula - I keep resisting buying them and got two new ones on the SAME day...both gifts!

Stacy - Mama didn't get me any this year but I still received these two.

Glenna - I like Williams Sonoma. They are so pretty. I'm going to put up some shelves on my walls and put pretty cookbooks on them.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo