peanut butter frozen yogurt (told her ice cream). We decided to try out grilling pizza on our new grill pan. I turned out REALLY good.
Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt from This Gal Cooks
- 2 C Greek yogurt (I used Vanilla Chobani 0%)
- 3/4 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 C milk(used almond)
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- Chocolate chips for topping (or mixing in, if you prefer)
- Mix together the yogurt, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and peanut butter until everything is combined well.(I did this in the morning....)
- Cover and refrigerate for about 1/2 hour (...and refrigerated until I got home from work)
- Pour the mixture into the bowl of your ice cream maker. Churn for about 20 minutes or until the mixture freezes well.
- Place the frozen yogurt into an air tight container and store in your freezer. This frozen yogurt is pretty firm so you will have to let it thaw a little before serving once you place it in the freezer.