this recipe on Picky Palate and know that any recipe with pudding in it is great! It did not disappoint...except that my cookies didn't look nearly as good as hers. Maybe it was due to the fact that we used regular sized M&M's rather than mini. Who knows! Alas! They are good....give them a try!
Perfect M&M Cookies from Picky Palate
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 3 tablespoons Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1-1 1/2 cups M and M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream your butter and sugars until well combined. Add your egg and vanilla mixing to combine. Add your flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt, stirring to combine. Add chips and m and m’s stirring to combine.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart from each other. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Let cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Enjoy!