Friday, March 07, 2008

Ever Get Writer's Block?

Well, we have a fellow blogger who has gotten there...sort of! Marye of Baking Delights is trying to come up with a new tagline for her blog. She's even hosting a contest for it. The winner gets a gift certificate to Amazon!! I could think of ways to use that. Another prize being offered is Dorie Greenspan's book about baking her way through Parisian bakeries. If you are creative...or even if you don't want Marye to end up like this then stop by and lend your brain!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! CLaire! How did you know that I blog in that position??

Anonymous said...

Sorry Had kids talking to me...see? I really do need help

Elle said...

Is that you standing on your head? I'm impressed! Never could do that! thanks for the tip.

Unknown said...

Marye - I just had this feeling...you MUST be talented like that! Talking kids will do that to you.

Elle - NOOOO...its not me. I tried but it hurt my head! That is one of the college students staying with my parents for the semester. She saw it in a magazine and made it her "goal" for the day to do it!

Annie said...

LOL! Too funny.It may help with ideas, isn't the blood rushing to your head supposed to help you think...